Software engineering is one of our highest value activities; we develop customized systems on commercial platforms or free software for Intranet/internet environments in sectors like Government, Energy , Telecom or Water.
We are Geographic Information System (GIS) specialists and therefore the generation of cartography, field capture of data and GIS data maintenance have always been one of our main services.
Our services are developed throughout the software life cycle, from the consulting and definition phases, through the coding, tests and start-up of systems, to the support operation and solution maintenance.
- Taking of requirements.
- Functional and technical design.
- Construction of applications: coding and tests.
- Hardware / Software architecture definition.
- Data migration and conversion
- User and administrator training.
- Assisted operation.
- Maintenance and support.
Geographic Information System (GIS)
We have good relations with GIS Technology manufacturers and since 2008; we maintain a partnership programme with Esri.
We are Partner Gold therefore we have access to a community of innovation organizations, a market leader technological platform where we can develop our solutions and services and, the most important, a strong business agreement to share best practices and resources
- Sale and maintenance of ArcGis suite licenses.
- Gap analysis and functional design.
- Customized developments to adapt to requirements.
- Interfaces with other systems.
- Tests and exploitation start-up.
- Capture and migration of geographic and alphanumeric data.
- Systems users and administrator training.
- Assisted operation.
- Support and Maintenance.
- Web routing and planning systems.
- Work orders mobile reception systems and customized checklists, data synchronization, photographs and GPS coordinates.
- Analysis systems: online monitoring, control panels, statistics and reports.
- Complete data model, with connectivity regulations.
- Quality control and assisted network digitalization
- Multiuser with version management.
- Integration with other corporate systems (commercial, SCADA, ERP...).
- SIGRAS Web: Corporate access with simple and user-friendly interface for visualization, consulting and analysis.
- SIGRAS Models: Integration with Mathematic Models (Epanet and Swmms) and presentation of simulations.
Data engineering and base cartography.
NIP, S.A. collaborates with customers from different sectors (Energy, Government, Telecom, etc.) in the maintenance of their basic business information: (electricity grids, gas, water, plot divisions, rights of way, material and equipment, heritage, etc.), directly with their corporate systems (GIS, ERP, etc.).
Likewise, we offer a wide range of services related to the generation and treatment of vector and orthographic cartography, by generating rustic and urban land registry cartography to the generation of specific theme based cartography for infrastructures and other uses: geology, land usage, edaphology, geomorphology, etc.
- Supply and adaptation of the existing cartography from diverse sources including satellite photography.
- Planning and performing photogrammetric flights.
- Flight support by means of taking field coordinates.
- Restitution and Preparation of Digital cartography
- Topography and field revision.
- Generation of orthography and digital land models.
- Writing, translation and preparation of digital cartography files in different formats.
- Reception, registry, control and filing of drawings, diagrams, work sketches and any other new or modified documentary information.
- Scanning and/or digitalization of drawings and other documents.
- Indexing and loading into corporate systems.
- Backups and drawing office service
- Georeferencing of customers and movable and immovable assets.
- Registry of field information: grid layouts, market surveys, social economic data, etc..
- Field information quality control.
- Transforming and loading of base cartography: plots, buildings, roadways, altimetry, etc.
- Structuring and loading of data: service networks, infrastructures, master data, equipment, etc.
- Information quality control.
- Generation of theme based maps