We also undertake activities related to the design, construction, and maintenance of telecommunications network infrastructure, including cable networks and mobile telephony and radio frequency. We also do inside plant work, carrying out networking projects. Our clients include the main players in the sector in Spain: Vodafone, Telefónica, Orange, Ono and Yoigo, among others.
Cable networks (inside and outside plant): fibre optic, coaxial and pair cable.
NIP, S.A. has been present in this sector since it was deregulated in Spain, helping cable operators deploy their networks and infrastructure and later providing maintenance services. We have trained personnel and the IT tools required to design these networks.
Radio networks for mobile telephony
NIP, S.A. offers a full range of site engineering services for infrastructure operators and managers in the field of GSM, DCS and UMTS mobile telephony. From identifying and securing locations for antennae, to deployment engineering and equipment installation.
We carry out complex networking projects (structured cabling), sizing and designing local area networks for complex facilities such as large office buildings, schools and universities.
- Management project.
- Technical audits, process analysis and reengineering.
- Market research (walk out).
- Site identification and management of leases for base stations (Radio).
- Radio-electric measurement and certification of base stations (Radio).
- Management of access permits to cable routes for private individuals.
- Management of building licenses and administrative authorisation from local councils and other authorities (Cable and Radio).
- Projects for coverage in special areas (metro tunnels, airports, etc.) (Radio).
- Construction projects. (FTTH and FTTN) (cable).
- Projects to update mobile telephony sites (radio).
- Client access engineering: visuals, design and overhauls of internal networks (cable and radio).
- Mapping (cable and radio)..
- Taking field data, surveying and sourcing (cable and radio).
- Design of SDH/HFC networks: fibre optic, power feed, radiofrequency and pair cables. (cable) (cable).
- Design and sizing of civil engineering works for cable and fibre optic routes (cable).
- Property engineering and construction management.
- Comprehensive project and construction management.
- Management and supervision of construction works.
- Network inspection and quality assurance: measurements and reports.
- Procurement and supply management.
- Health and safety coordination.
- Drafting of completed works documentation and as-built drawings.
- Operation and maintenance engineering.
- Coordination of preventive activities.
- Legalisation of existing sites.
- Radio studies.
- Turnkey projects for fitting out premises with telecommunications equipment.
- Turnkey projects for the installation of Data Centres(DPC).
- Turnkey construction projects for mobile telephony sites.
- Turnkey construction projects for fibre optic routes. (FTTH and FTTN).
- Installation in cable ducts of fibre optic cable and fibre optic fusion splicing.
- Design, development and maintenance of IT systems for the management of telecoms networks on GIS platforms.
- System integration.
- Data engineering: updating network data on digital platforms, taking field data and geolocation, and loading onto corporate systems.