Over the years, NIP S.A. has worked on two key areas for the Spanish government. One is fostering close links with citizens and improving the services provided, and the other is promoting socioeconomic development and creating infrastructure links throughout the country.
The modernisation of the public administrations stemming from the widespread use of new technologies has given rise to e-government, a new way for the government to forge strong links with its citizens, not only to allow for communication but to introduce much quicker, more efficient interaction. NIP, S.A. is a pioneer in the development of IT solutions based on open software for the promotion of government-citizen interaction.
Land registry and territory management
The information provided by the land and land use register is vital to allow for strategic decision-making to promote the development and zoning of the Spanish territory and the application of appropriate tax policy.
NIP, S.A. has helped various public authorities in Spain and Latin America to meet their needs for geographical and land-related information as the first step in territory development.
Expropriations and asset management
We work with various government bodies and public service companies to provide end-to-end management of the expropriation process, promoting the construction of infrastructure for the public interest.
Likewise, we support the government with the inventory, valuation and registration of its property assets.
Infrastructure and building
We undertake engineering projects for the construction of infrastructure and architectural projects for the construction and remodelling of government facilities such as motorways, railways, canals, schools and police stations, among others.
- Systems consulting.
- Technical and financial feasibility studies for infrastructure and buildings.
- Inventory of movable and immovable assets.
- Asset management: inventory, valuation and registration of assets.
- Preparation and/or updating of the urban and rural property register.
- Land planning.
- Demarcation of coastlines, roads and rivers, etc. (public domain).
- Expropriation management.
- Energy certificates.
- Initial design (building permit), developed design, working drawings and infrastructure designs.
- Building, renovation and installation architecture projects.
- Supervision of construction work and health and safety coordination.
- Networking projects.
- Turnkey construction projects for landmark buildings.
- Turnkey projects for the renovation of buildings and installations.
- E-government systems for councils.
- Land register management solutions.
- GIS solutions for municipal service networks.
- Workflow solutions for processing municipal licenses.
- Mobility solutions for technical building inspections.