Description Customer and Project
The Angolan Energy and Water Ministry (MINEA) has trusted in the experience of NIP, S.A. to execute the Consultancy, Supervision and Monitoring Works of the contracts and subcontracts for the execution of adduction works between the Benfica condominium and the Furungo de Belas condominium
The works carried out by our work team consisted of:
- Supervision of contracts and subcontracts for execution of the works.
- Supervision and monitoring of the works construction phases.
- Supervision and monitoring of the acquisition and installation of materials and equipment .
- Customer assessment for acceptance of the finished works.
- Monitoring compliance with the mitigation measures in the Environmental Impact Study .
- Health and Safety Assessment.
- Processing of documentation generated in the development of Services