Description Customer and Project
This project identifies, organizes and classifies documents for registry in the Duero Hydrographical Confederation Registry for General Use of Public Water, as well as the administrative dossiers for processing the usage existing in the physical files or computer systems of this body.
All the information existing in the files and the technical project have been consulted and analysed and the information recompiled from the physical and computer files has been related to the different registrations in the General Register of Public Water Usage, focussing on those aspects that can help the identification of usage, like for example:
- The initial usage title and the successive changes of the same until now.
- The geographical situation of the usage.
- The characteristics with which the usage right was granted or recognized.
- The modifications of the usage characteristics throughout its history.
- Study and organization of the information corresponding to the usage.
- Cartography of the dossier outlets and usage.
- Reconnaissance visit to the usage.
- Updating of owners and rights files.
- Previous proposal report.
- Proposal report, derived initiation and delivery .
- Inclusion in the public water registry book .
- Ownership change procedure.
- Cancellation of rights procedure.
- Loading of database and Geographical.
- Information System..