Description Customer and Project
CCESAN is the main water distribution and sewerage company of the Espirito Santo State in Brazil. It has more than 6,500 km of water grids and more than 500,000 outlets giving service to a population of more than 3,000,000 inhabitants.
The main objective is to supply a Corporate GIS for CESAN with a Centralized database allowing maintenance of the grid information and cartography, improving customer attention, improving maintenance operation management and extending grids, and the optimization of loss management using a mathematical moulding of the grid.
- Preparation of Functional Requirements and Design.
- Construction and Commissioning of the GIS application.
- Supply of ArcGIS Licenses from ESRI
- Structuring and digitalization of background cartography and grids.
- User training
- Assisted operation and User support.
- Corrective and evolution maintenance during 1 year.