Description Customer and Project
Nipsa has collaborated with Renfe/Adif since 2001 managing the assets and rights for expropriation for new lines (High-Speed) and for the modification of existing ones for improvement (Level Crossings).
Highlighting among the projects:
- Malaga-Cordoba High-Speed Line.
- Madrid-Levante High-Speed Line.
- Basque country High-Speed Line.
- Abolition of Level Crossings in the entire country.
- Recompilation and analysis of the start-off information.
- Updating of the cartography and preparation of any inventory of assets and affected rights.
- Evaluation of assets and affected rights.
- Calling and preparation of previous and occupational minutes.
- Technical and legal assistance during the expropriation process (mutual agreements, allegations, Appraisal sheets, valuations, Payment certificates, etc.
- Closing of dossiers and delivery to Adif.