Description Customer and Project
The Empresa Nacional de Electrcidade, Empresa Publica (E.N.E.) as the company responsible for transporting and distributing electricity in the area, hired NIP, S.A. as Consultants for the following construction works supervision:
- 220 kV transport line, between the Cambambe and Gabela 2 (Kwanza Sul) substations in Luanda.
- 400 kV transport line between the Catete (System associated to the Cambambe 2 Plant) and Cambambe in Lunada substations.
The construction of these two transmission lines is to strengthen and improve the Angola Transport grid, with the objective of improving the basic infrastructures for developing the country.
The following services were provided by NIP, S.A. personnel:
- Assistance to Project Director
- Design revision and updating.
- Construction works supervision and certification of payments to the Contractor.
- Preparation of progress reports.
- Certification of construction works and start-up of the substations.
- Revision and acceptance of contractors, reclamations and requests.